Topics & Resources
While resources are not yet available for download, please:
- Browse the page to see what's coming
- Submit a request for a resource to be emailed to you
- Suggest specific topics and resources to be added
- Inquire about a consultation on a topic or resource
Please check back regularly to see the latest resources available.
The Data Readiness Assessment
A critical component to doing the right things with data is understanding your current state of readiness to do the right things with data. The iBusiness Group's data readiness assessment is based on nearly 30 years of hands-on experience in data and analytics with many best practices learned the hard way. The assessment ranges from strategy to execution and from people and process to data and technology to create a report that is both comprehensive and actionable. While this version is targeted toward larger enterprises, even small and mid-sized business will find it valuable. And, through the end of 2023, it's free!
The Working Genius
The iBusiness Group is a certified Working Genius facilitator by Patrick Lencioni and the Table Group. Utilize Working Genius for yourself, your team, or your entire company."Nothing we've done at The Table Group has had such an immediate and transformative impact on companies, teams, and families as the Working Genius Model."
-PATRICK LENCIONI, AUTHOR AND CREATOR OF
THE SIX TYPES OF WORKING GENIUS
The Intelligent Business Program
The six foundational principles of The Intelligent Business Program will
- Bridge the gap that often exists between the business and IT
- Allow you to plan strategically, build incrementally
- Communicate, influence, and anticipate what is happening in your business
- Build high-quality, reusable data products
- Create a high-performing data team and data culture across the four execution disciplines
- Shorten the time-to-value and deliver on the promises of data
Build Your Team
Many businesses are building new teams, organizational structures, and operating models to meet the demands of data. Our founder, Tim Brands, is packaging more than two decades of experience in building data companies, teams, and cultures in a new book titled, The W.U.K.S. Principle. The goal of this book, when published, is to help data leaders hire wisely at a time in history that is confusing for many organizations and quality talent can be hard to find.
Invite our founder, Tim Brands, to speak at your next event on a wide range of data, digital, and culture topics. Inquire today to discuss a topic specific to your situation:
- Executive team offsite
- Data team all-hands meeting
- Digital transformation project kick-off
- Industry event or conference
A few topics Tim can speak on include:
- Wisdom over Skills, how to hiring wisely in a woke and cancel culture
- Working Genius, helping individuals, leaders, and teams leverage each other’s strengths and understand how to be both productive and fulfilled at work. Based on Patrick Lencioni's book, The 6 Types of Working Genius.
- Doing Data and IT Right, moving from frustrations and failures to value and successes