Topics & Resources
While resources are not yet available for download, please:
- Browse the page to see what's coming
- Submit a request for a resource to be emailed to you
- Suggest specific topics and resources to be added
- Inquire about a consultation on a topic or resource
Please check back regularly to see the latest resources available.
The Working Genius
The iBusiness Group is a certified Working Genius facilitator by Patrick Lencioni and the Table Group. Utilize Working Genius for yourself, your team, or your entire company."Nothing we've done at The Table Group has had such an immediate and transformative impact on companies, teams, and families as the Working Genius Model."
-PATRICK LENCIONI, AUTHOR AND CREATOR OF
THE SIX TYPES OF WORKING GENIUS
The Intelligent Business Program
The six foundational principles of The Intelligent Business Program will
- Bridge the gap that often exists between the business and IT
- Allow you to plan strategically, build incrementally
- Communicate, influence, and anticipate what is happening in your business
- Build high-quality, reusable data products
- Create a high-performing data team and data culture across the four execution disciplines
- Shorten the time-to-value and deliver on the promises of data
Build Your Team
Many businesses are building new teams, organizational structures, and operating models to meet the demands of data. Our founder, Tim Brands, is packaging more than two decades of experience in building data companies, teams, and cultures in a new book titled, The W.U.K.S. Principle. The goal of this book, when published, is to help data leaders hire wisely at a time in history that is confusing for many organizations and quality talent can be hard to find.
Invite our founder, Tim Brands, to speak at your next event on a wide range of data, digital, and culture topics. Inquire today to discuss a topic specific to your situation:
- Executive team offsite
- Data team all-hands meeting
- Digital transformation project kick-off
- Industry event or conference
For additional articles related to The Intelligent Business, data, and analytics.