Leverage data and technology to create tangible value for your customers and your business,
regardless of the size of your organization or the maturity of your data and analytics.
We are experienced in providing all of the services above both in-person and in virtual settings. We recognize the benefits of both options and will work to design the most effective method for your team and unique circumstances.
Our engagement model is flexible and empowering.
Our proven and unique process provides you with many benefits along your data and technology journey:
- We intentionally start where you are but we won't let you stay there.
- We knowingly engage with you in ways that complement and leverage your team.
- We strategically coach, teach, and enable you and your team to become self-sufficient.
- We purposefully transition out with you and your team equipped to succeed.
Fractional and Interim Leadership
Providing data-centric technology leadership on a fractional or interim basis to achieve strategic business outcomes, to create a new team, or to fill a void due to staff turnover.
- Business strategy alignment
- Business value proposition
- Strategy and roadmaps for data, analytics, AI, and technology
- Data/technology team hiring
- Data culture, literacy, and maturity
Coaching and Advisory Value-Add
Maximizing the value from your data and technology investments with a coach or advisor to smooth a transition, support your data or technology team, or create a new data/tech capability.
- Data governance creation
- Org/op model optimization
- Data and technology readiness, including for readiness for AI
- Data privacy, security, and compliance
- Data/technology execution excellence
Workshop and Project Outcomes
Delivering specific outcomes by engaging your stakeholders in a focused and facilitated workshop or by supporting one of your critical projects where failure is not an option.
- KPIs, metrics, and scorecards
- Business process optimization and automation
- Customer Data Platform
- Architecture modernization
- Tool and technology selection